Basic Requirements for Extractant
1. The selection coefficient is large, the purity of the product can be improved.
2. The solubility of solute is large, that is, the amount of extractant is less.
3. The solubility of the original solvent is small, that is, the separation effect is good.
4. The viscosity is less, the interfacial tension is moderate, the material liquid has a larger density difference to facilitate operation.
5. Chemical stability, non-toxic, low volatility, not easy to burn.
6. Cheap and easy to get, or easy to recycle.